LIGS University in the USA invites applications for the Fully-funded MBA scholarship for students from developing countries for the 2018/2019 academic session. Fully Funded MBA Scholarship for Developing Countries at LIGS University, USA 2018
They would like to offer a brand new chance for students, who cannot afford to finance their studies on their own – LIGS University MBA Scholarship!
Worth of Award
Fully-funded MBA scholarship.
- Ability to study and communicate in English;
- Meeting the general admissions criteria for the Interactive Online MBA program at LIGS University:
- Proficiency in the chosen language/languages of study
- Bachelor’s degree
To receive a full scholarship you must be either a citizen or resident of a developing country (applicable for categories Least Developed Countries and Other Low Income Countries according to the OECD rating).
How to apply
Applicant must send the following documents:
- Cover letter in which you explain your motivation
- Recommendation letter from youremployer / supervisor / schoolprincipal
- Copy of a document proving the highest degree earned
- Curriculum vitae including your photograph
- Application form
Applications sent after the deadline will not be accepted. By accepting the scholarship, if offered, you agree with sharing your story at the LIGS University website and its social media profiles.
Deadline: application close 15th May 2018.