The N-Power Nigeria Registration for 2018/2019 which started a few weeks ago. There are many people interested in the employment promotion and implementation from the Federal Government.
Meanwhile, the Nigeria Labor Congress NLC moved the motion of N75,000 new minimum wage to be paid to N-Power applicants.
The Director General of N-Power Scheme made it clear that all the beneficiary will have to re-apply for the scheme to be able to benefit from the new development.
To re-apply for N-Power, you must meet certain criteria: –
- Age is between 18-55 years
- An unemployed graduate or undergraduate
- Problem-solving skills Analytical
- Able to undertake self-tutorship
- Basic illustration skills for animation and graphic arts
- Must be living in Nigeria
How To Apply:
If you meet all of the above
- Then you are ready for next steps!
- Remember, in order to take part in the N-Power you will have apply online here,
- Application is free of charge.
- Use the Application link provided on this website to start your application free of charge.
- Start your application online here.