2018 International Postgraduate Abertay Scholarships At The Abertay University
Study in UK
Deadline: July, 2018
Abertay University, UK is inviting applications for international postgraduate Abertay Scholarships for interested students who wish to study in the university. This £2,000 award is open to all prospective new international (non-EU) taught postgraduate (MSc/MProf) students who:
- are international (non-EU) students who are domiciled outside of the UK
- are classified as overseas fee status by Abertay University
- are applying for postgraduate study with a 2:1 UK Bachelors degree equivalent or better
To be eligible you must meet all of the following conditions:
- have been classified as international (overseas) fee status by Abertay University
- have registered with Abertay University as a full-time student for your first postgraduate degree. Applicants who already hold a UK postgraduate degree are not eligible.
- have met all the academic conditions attached to your offer of admission as a full-time student in September 2018 or January 2019
- have obtained the equivalent of 2:1 UK Bachelors degree or above.
How to apply
You do not need to complete an application form. If you meet all the eligibility criteria you will be notified in late August 2018 (for September 2018 entrants) or early January 2019 (for January 2019 entrants) that you will receive the International Postgraduate Abertay Scholarship.
Am I eligible for other University financial support?
The International Postgraduate Abertay Scholarship may not be combined with other University Scholarships, discounts or the Scottish Saltire Scholarships.