The University of Dundee, Scotland is Offering Global excellence scholarship for Postgraduate students from Nigeria. The Scholarship reduces tuition fees by £4,500 for the duration of 12 months.
The University of Dundee is a public research university based in the city and Royal burgh of Dundee on the east coast of the central Lowlands of Scotland
Application Deadline: 1st February 2018 for the September 2018 academic session
University/institution of Study: University of Dundee
Scholarship Sponsor: University of Dundee
Level of Study: Postgraduate
Country of Study: Scotland
Scholarship Benefits: £4,500 per year, which is deducted from your annual tuition fee.
Field/Area of Study: Business (Accountancy / Economics / Finance / International Business)
Type of Award: Tuition Waiver
- Available to Nigeria national/permanent resident full fee paying students on a full-time, campus-based Business postgraduate degree programme.
- Scholarship will be deducted from the published tuition fee for the intended academic entry year
- Prospective students must have formally applied to the University for an eligible course and received an unconditional or conditional offer.
- Prospective students must have fully completed the scholarship application form, sent with the formal offer email.
- Selection of students will be based on their academic performance to date, their formal application and the content of their scholarship application form.
Instruction on Application:
If you are made an offer for an eligible course, the University will email you a link to an online scholarship application and ask you to submit a short supporting statement.