Athlone Institute of Technology (AIT) in Dublin, Ireland invites applications for the Full Fees Scholarship open to students who come from a variety of industries, working for companies that include household-names, in addition to public sector and small, local enterprises.
The AIT Executive MBA is an academically challenging, professionally-orientated programme that will develop both managers and aspiring managers in a range of areas necessary to succeed in today’s business environment.
New to the programme for the academic year 2018-2019, Athlone Institute of Technology (AIT) announces a full scholarship to their Executive MBA programme. The scholarship is being funded by AIT’s esteemed alumnus Mr Michael Brewster an accomplished Wall Street adviser.
Worth of Award
Full Fees Scholarship
- Subject areas include Finance, Management, Marketing, Supply Chain Management, and Innovation, all rounded off with a Management Consulting Project and a
dissertation to consolidate learning.
- Students on the Executive MBA come from a variety of industries, working for companies that include household-names, in addition to public sector and small, local enterprises.
- They are generally characterised by having significant experience in the workplace and usually operate in a managerial capacity, with aspirations to progress in their respective
How to Apply
- For those looking to find out more about the full scholarship and the Executive MBA programme, the open Evening for September 2018 applications will be held in AIT on Thursday, 19th of April at 6:30pm in the Business Faculty of AIT.
- Further information can be found on their website by contacting Trevor Prendergast, Head of Department on (0906) 471857 or [email protected]
Deadline: applications close April 19, 2018