The David Oyedepo Foundation is offering the OneWorld Merit Undergraduate scholarship program which will be awarded to individuals who wants to pursue an undergraduate program at any Nigerian University.
This is a full tuition fee scholarship program which will be provided to successful applicants.
The following courses are eligible for this scholarship program:
Accounting, Agricultural And Biosystem Engineering, Animal Science, Applied Biology and Biotechnology, Architecture, Biochemistry, Business Administration, Chemical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Crop Science, Economics, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electrical And Information Engineering, Industrial Chemistry, Industrial Relations and Human Resource Management, Information & Communications Technology,International Relations, Law, Mechanical/Civil Engineering, Medicine and Surgery, Microbiology, Nursing, Petroleum Engineering, Soil Science
– Applicants must be citizens of an African Country.
– Applicants must be eligible to receive a Nigerian student visa
– Applicants must be proficient in oral and written English
– Applicants must have a record of exceptional performance at the secondary school level
– Applicants must be in good health.
– Returning Applicants must be students of the following schools: