The University of Brunel International Scholarship is now open for all applicants starting in September 2018/2019.
About the Award: The University of Brunel is offering 55 awards, which will comprise a £6,000 discount on the cost of tuition fees. The International Scholarships are open to Undergraduate and Postgraduate taught students who are classed as overseas for fee purposes.
Type: Undergraduate, Postgraduate taught
Application Deadline: 31st May 2018
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): London, UK
Eligibility: To be considered for the International Excellence scholarship you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be classed as Overseas for fees purposes and be self-funded (not sponsored).
- Must have an offer to study on a full time undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme starting in September 2018 for the International Excellence scholarship.
- Must complete the relevant Scholarship application by the 31st of May 2018.
- Must have firmly accepted their course offer by the scholarship deadline date (31st May 2018).
- All applicants must meet all conditions of their offer by 16 August 2018.
Successful applicants will be contacted by the International Recruitment or Marketing team as and when your participation would be appreciated.
Number of Awardees: 55
Value of Scholarship: £6,000 fee waiver on tuition fee for year 1 only.
Duration of Scholarship: 1 year
How to Apply:
- First you must apply for one of our courses. This is so the Admissions team have enough time to assess your application and issue you with an applicant number, before the scholarship application deadline. Late scholarship applications will not be considered.
- Apply for a scholarship by completing an application form registering your interest by midnight [GMT] by the deadline of 31 May 2018. Your responses, along with your course application and grades, will be the main focus of the Scholarship Panel’s deliberations. Make sure that your application is complete before you submit it. We will not accept incomplete applications and you may only apply once.
If you are applying for a course starting in January 2019 please do not apply yet. Applications for our January 2019 scholarships will open on 1st July 2018. If you apply early your application WILL NOT be considered.
Award Provider: Brunel University