The Federal Government has signed memorandum of understanding with the World Bank, African Development Bank and U.K’s Department for International Development, DFID, for the payment of N67,000 to all Nigerian graduates ranging from 2000-2017 to curb youth unemployment and encourage young entrepreneurs.
Minister of Employment, who disclosed this yesterday after briefing to the President about the new development, said government was desirous of how to make youths in the country, especially graduates gainfully employed. According to him, experts from the three institutions will assist the Federal Government work out a strategy to achieve this.
He said government was committed to seeing that graduates were gainfully engaged in the country, so they could contribute to national development and advised all the graduates to follow the instructions before application.
NOTE: APPLICATION IS FREE OF CHARGE
- Must be leaving in Nigeria
- Must have been graduated in the range of 2000-2016
- Must be able to provide his/her statement of result
- No multiple applications.
- Application is free of charge.
- Only online application will be accepted.
- Application is Online.