This scholarship is for Masters Degree
Deadline: 20 July 2017 (annual)
Course commences 2018
The ADB-Japan Scholarship programme aims to provide an opportunity for well-qualified citizens of ADB’s developing member countries to undertake postgraduate studies in economics, management, science and technology, and other development-related fields at participating academic institutions in the Asia-Pacific region. The University of Auckland is one of the participating academic institution.
University of Auckland, New Zealand
Fields of study:
The University of Auckland programmes covered by this scholarship scheme are limited to the following:
• Master of Public Health
• Master of Science (Environmental Science)
• Master of Arts (Development Studies)
• Master of International Business
• Masters Programmes in Engineering
No. of Scholarships:
Nationals of an ADB borrowing member
The ADB-JSP provides for the scholar’s tuition fees, airfare to and from Auckland, basic cost of living, health and medical insurance, and a special grant for thesis preparation (for scholars engaged in research).
• Be a national of an ADB borrowing member. For a list of current developing member countries visit ADB – Japan Scholarship Programme.
• Have gained admission to an approved masters at an approved academic institution.
• Have a bachelors degree or its equivalent with a superior academic record.
• Have at least two years of full-time professional work experience (acquired after a university degree) at the time of application.
• Be proficient in oral and written English communication skills to be able to pursue studies.
• Be under 35 years old at the time of application. In exceptional cases, for programmes which are appropriate for senior officials and managers, the age limit is 45 years
• Be in good health.
• Agree to return to your home country after completing the programme.
For further information and to apply, CLICK HERE
For further information CLICK HERE