The Central South University, China is inviting non-Chinese Students to apply for it’s fully funded scholarship program at all academic levels (Undergradute, Master’s, Doctorate and Chinese language).
Central South University (CSU) is situated in Changsha, a famous historical and cultural city in Hunan, China. As a top university directly under the Ministry of Education (MOE) of the People’s Republic of China, CSU boasts of complete disciplinary systems for Non-ferrous Metals, Medicine, Rail Transit, etc., covering Philosophy, Economics, Law, Education, Literature, Science, Engineering, Medicine, Management and Art. CSU values moral education and high-quality cultivation, so it has been bettering its talent training model. It has over 55,000 full-time students, including over 34,000 undergraduates, over 20,000 graduate students and nearly 1,000 international students.
Scholarship Sponsor: Central South University (CSU)
Full scholarship covers tuition, on-campus dormitory and medical insurance fees and provides monthly living allowance of 2000 RMB for bachelor degree students, 2500 RMB for master degree students and 3000 RMB for doctoral degree students.
Partial scholarship covers tuition and medical insurance fees.
Study Subject: All courses offered at the University
Type of Award: Full Scholarships
1) Non-Chinese citizens with non- criminal records and in good health.
2) For Bachelor Degree a high school graduate aged from 18 to 30; for Master Degree a bachelor degree holder aged from18 to 35; for Doctoral Degree a master’s degree holder aged from 18 t0 40; for Chinese language training a total beginner without study experience in China aged from 18 to 30.
3) Applicants of postgraduate programs are required to have a strong academic background, innovated, and with a great capability of research.
4) For Chinese-taught programs HSK 4 (above 180) is required. Following situations can be given exemption: native speaker of Chinese or the previous degree was fully taught in Chinese or applicants of BA Program of Chinese language. Those who are not qualified for HSK when applying must attend Chinese training for one year in CSU and pass HSK 4 test, otherwise cannot start academic degree study.
For English-taught programs, TOEFL 85 or IELTS 6.0 (received within two years) is required. Following situations can be given exemption: native speaker of English or the previous degree was fully taught in English.
5) Not funded by any other institution or scholarship than CSU.
1） Register online: http://application.csu.edu.cn/member/login.do from 1 March to 31 May, 2018.
2） Submit the following required application materials online and send two hard copies of the materials to the university before 31 May, 2018, including:
>Printed online Application form for CSU with personal signature and photo
>Copy of the passport (within 6 months validity)
> Highest diploma (Notarized photocopy)
>Transcript of the highest diploma (Notarized photocopy)
>Foreigner Physical Examination Form (Photocopy) and copies of blood test reports and reports of ECG and X-ray of chest (within 6 months validity)
>Non-criminal certificate with official stamp
> The copy of bank note for application fee RMB 500 or USD 90 (marked the name of the applicant)
>Transcript of HSK4 for Chinese-taught majors and IELTS\TOFEL or any other English proficiency certificates for English-taught majors.
>Study Plan of no less than 800 words (only for postgraduate programs)
> Two letters of recommendation from different professors (only for postgraduate programs)
> A statement for not funded by other types of scholarship.
>Published essays or any other supporting materials (only for postgraduate candidates)