The University of Twente, Netherlands offers scholarships to excellent students both from the EEA/EU and non EEA/EU countries who are interested in applying to the University of Twente for the MSc program. There are two types of scholarships awarded to the recipients of UTS – the Professor de Winter Scholarship and Kipaji Scholarship.
Number of awards – 50
- The academic year for the applying candidates should begin in the year 2018/2019
- The candidate should be provisionally admitted into one of the graduate programs in the University of Twente
- The candidate should not be a graduate of UT
- The international students should have entry visas
- Candidates should have a score of 6.5 in the IELTS and 6.0 in the TOEFL iBT 20
- The candidates should not be current recipients of the Dutch Study Grant
- The students should have excellent records in the academics
Course of study
The candidates applying for the scholarship can be students in the following field.
- Applied Physics
- Applied Mathematics
- Business Administration
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business and Information Technology
- Civil Engineering and Management
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Communication Studies
- Educational Science and Technology
- Construction management and Engineering
- Embedded Systems
- Electrical Engineering
- European Studies
- Human Media Interaction
- Health Sciences
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Internet Science and Technology
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Environmental and Energy management
- Methodology and Statistics for the Behavioural, Biomedical, and Social sciences
- Mechanical engineering
- Philosophy of science, technology, and society
- Public administration
- Systems and control
- Sustainable energy technology
- Science education and communication
There are no restrictions; the students could be of any nationality
The value of the scholarship can vary between 3,000 to 25,000 euros per year. If the course applied for by the candidate takes two years for completion, the candidates may renew the scholarship in the 2nd year and receive the same amount as that received in the first year. However, they should remain academically eligible and meet the other requirements of the scholarship.
How to apply?
Students can apply for the UTS one they have secured provisional admissions into the University. The application process is online.
The round two of the applications will be accepted until the first of February, 2018.
Apply through university Official website