Application for traineeship in the European is now open. A paid traineeship of 8 months with the European Commission, starting on either 1st March or 1st October, 2018. Every year, there are about 1.300 places available. If you are one of the selected candidates you get hands-on experience in the international and multicultural environment. This can be an important enrichment for your further career.
Value of the Traineeships:
You will receive a monthly grant of 1,159.40 EUR as of 1st March 2018 and reimbursement of travel expenses. Accident and health insurance can also be provided.
Trainees work all over the European Commission. The content of the job largely depends on the service you are assigned to. You may, for example, work in the field of competition law, human resources, environmental policy. A typical trainee’s daily work mainly consists of:
- Attending and organising meetings, working groups, forums, public hearings;
- Researching and compiling documentation, reports, consultations, answering queries;
- Running projects.
Eligibility Countries: All
What does the traineeship offer?
- EU knowledge – insight into the processes and policies of the European Institutions;
- Practical experience – an opportunity to play a part in the Commission’s day-to-day business;
- Opportunity to put academic theory into practice.
What do we expect from you?
- Openness to European matters;
- Willingness to learn about the Commission’s working methods;
- Contribution to our everyday work with a fresh point of view;
- Proactive attitude.
Eligibility: The traineeship programme is open to university graduates and non graduate from all over the world
Award Provider: The European Commission
Duration: 8 Months
How To Apply
- All EU Volunteer assignments to volunteer abroad application is only online.
- Use the Application link provided on this website to start your application free of charge.
- Start your application online here.