Kenya Airways Recruitment | Kenya Airway recruitment application guide for interested applicants have been uploaded here. Aspirants looking for latest Jobs In Private Companies may apply for Kenya Airways Jobs by submitting the online filled application form which usually last till the third week of April annually. Candidates willing to grow their career in this aviation firm may apply for this career opening by going through all the details designated on this page
Latest Job Opportunities available for Freshers/Exp as the Kenya Airways Recruitment process is going on. Via Kenya Airways India Recruitment, organization is looking for highly talented personnel who can handle their responsibilities well. Kenya Airways Application Forms are available on the official portal for those candidates who wish to build their career in Airways. Candidates willing to get Kenya Airways Jobs can apply before the Third week of November 2017. Interested participants are also advised to read all the requisites of Kenya Airways Recruitment 2017 carefully before applying.
Aspirants who always dreamed of getting Jobs in Private Company are advised to take this opportunity seriously and apply for Kenya Airways Jobs by submitting the online filled application form. There are various vacancies for which candidates can apply like; Duty Officer – DXB / Country Manager Malawi / Sales and Ticketing Agent Burundi / Station Officer Kigali / Environment Coordinator / Simulator Engineer / Outstation Accountant Ivory Coast / Intern / Planning Engineer etc. rest details regarding the Kenya Airways Recruitment 2018 are available in below section of this page created buy the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Kenya Airways Recruitment Opportunities
Kenya Airways Vacancies:
- Duty Officer – DXB
- Country Manager Malawi
- Sales and Ticketing Agent Burundi
- Station Officer Kigali
- Environment Coordinator
- Simulator Engineer
- Outstation Accountant Ivory Coast
- Planning Engineer
- Cabin Crew
- Sales Executive
- Sales Manager
- Area Manager
- Declaration Officers
- IS Security Administrator
- Procurement Officer
|Name of Organization||Kenya Airways.|
|Total No. of Vacancies||: Various|
Aspirants willing to apply for Kenya Airways job opportunities as stated above must possess Graduate / Post Graduate degree in related field from recognized university or institute with good academic records are eligible to apply for the said posts.
Other Skills Required:
- Team leading
- Excellent communication skills
- Good KQ product
- Ability to lead/guide and make decision
- Integrity / Accountability level must be high
- Confident and well groomed
- Customer focused
Candidates who will be selected for the declared vacancies will be receiving an impressive amount of salary per month from the concerned authority.
Mode of selection for Kenya airways vacancy:
Job hunters will be selected for Kenya Airways Career as per their performance in test and / or interview conducted by the selection panel of organization.
How to apply for Kenya Airways Recruitment?
- Eligible Indians can apply by going through the instructions and log on the Official website that is www.kenya-airways.com.
- After visiting home page you have to select your region and hit on.
- Now you are required to hit on “India – English” link and proceed to the next step.
- After that move your cursor to the “Careers” Link and hit on it
- Then press on “Recruitment Portal” button which is visible in “Looking for a job opening?” section.
- After hitting above stated link you are required to press on appropriate link and read the complete information against your post which you want to apply for.
- Now press on “Apply Online” tab and Fill Online Application Form in an accurate manner with complete details.
- After that upload your CV, photo and signature as required in the form
- Lastly press on “Submit” button and take a print out of it for future use.
How to fill Kenya Airways Application Form 2017
- First of all visit official website
- Choose appropriate vacancy
- And read all the information available there.
- Then, fill the online application form with all the required details.
- Upload the entire essential document if required.
- At last press on “Submit” button.
- Take a print out of the form and keep it safely for further use.