Fed Poly Ado Ekiti ND Part-time Admission Form 2017 | Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti National Diploma Part-time programmes in the 2017/2018 Academic Session leading to the award of National Diploma in the under-listed programmes.
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- 1) Accountancy
- 2) Banking & Finance
- 3) Business Admin. & Management
- 4) Marketing
- 5) Office Technology. & Management
- 6) Purchasing and Supply
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
- 1) Agricultural & Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- 2) Agricultural Technology
- 3) Civil Engineering
- 4) Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- 5) Mechanical Engineering
- 6) Minerals & Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- 1) Building Technology
- 2) Quantity Surveying
SCHOOL OF SCIENCE AND COMPUTER STUDIES
- 1) Computer Studies
- 2) Mathematics and Statistics
- 3) Food Technology
- 4) Science Technology
For admission requirements, click here
Method Of Application
- -Log on to Application Portal
- -Click “New Applicant Register Here” to register.
- -Carefully create account with you personal email.
- -Click Register and you will receive an Email to VALIDATE.
- -After ACCOUNT VALIDATION, Login with your email and password
- -Click on the Application Type
- -You will be redirect to Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti CollegePAY.
- -You will be redirected back to Application Portal and a copy of receipt number sent to your registered email.
- -Print receipt by Click on My Payment Menu
- -Back to application dashboard click on the program applied for and click Already Pay .
- -Type the receipt number, click search to load your payment details.
- -Click Proceed to registration and carefully fill in your details
- -Carefully read through your application before submission.
The Application Deadline is August 22nd 2017.